You’re only seconds away from the essential training, advice and support you need to for an exceptional career in account management. Everything to help you successfully manage your clients, your boss, your team and your career is waiting inside.
If it does then you already know that managing clients and keeping them profitable and happy while also keeping one eye on your career is challenging.
I was tired of hearing stories about great key account managers losing their way, left stuck and let down in their pursuit of success, thanks to:
And so I decided to do something about it...
We are building the world's most incredible community of key account managers from all sorts of industries and experience. Our single focus is to help you get results for your clients, company and career.
Whether you’re starting out in account management or a seasoned professional, you’ll find resources to help you create opportunities to advance your career.
Swap stories, ideas and advice with a truly global community of account managers and experts who share our vision.
Stop throwing stuff against the wall hoping it’ll stick. Follow proven templates and road maps to get you where you need to be, faster.
Plan the work then work the plan. Our community is here to cheer you on, help you focus and get you past those obstacles to achieve success.
Be a part of thought-provoking conversations and expert perspectives each and every day.
Exclusive content and courses to improve your skills and make better well-informed decisions about the things that are important to you.
No matter how you like to learn, you'll find engaging content in a variety of formats to help you get results. The tools and techniques have been developed from years of account management experience.
No fluff, all impact and ready to implement right away.
1. Access to expertise. Proven practical advice from a supportive community to help you discover everything you need to know about account management. Weekly live Member Q&As and Open office hours every week for members to schedule 1:1 time to get individual attention.
2. Templates, guides and videos. A growing range of detailed guides and templates on everything from your first 90 days in a new job to account plans, customer retention and more. Plus access to 80+ videos to educate you on skills, concepts and systems to become a remarkable account manager.
3. Accelerator Zone. Impactful mini-training on essential topics. Learn new skills in 20 minutes or less, like productivity, how to sell more, communication and customer engagement.
4. Workshops and Masterclasses. Live interactive workshops that explore in detail the topics that matter to you.
5. B2B Book Club. Book summaries and companion podcast exploring the key themes and big ideas of bestselling business titles like The Trusted Advisor, First Things First and The Expansion Sale.
The KAM Club provides tools, training, guides, templates, coaching and a connected community of key account managers ready to help you get results.
Community is at the heart of The KAM Club and is the place to go for all your questions, ask for feedback, gain support and meet people who care about the same things you do.
Regular workshops on topics that are important to you, weekly drop in sessions and 1:1 coaching during our open office hours.
A growing content library for you to dive into as soon as you join, with a range of key account management courses, guides and templates to help you learn what you need, when you need, from wherever you want.
I've made it my mission to help busy key account managers get results.
I know from 15+ years in the trenches just how challenging account management is and I've developed simple systems and tools that will get you results.
I'm committed to your success and look forward to welcoming you to The KAM Club.
Let's do it together.
The How to Get In Front of the C-Suite & Get Results course helped me to further develop the existing relationships I had with C-level clients and also engage with new ones for my other accounts. This led to me delivering better results for my customers, my own company and eventually gaining a promotion in the process. Matthew Swan.
Here's what you and I both know: a year from today things will change. The question is how?