Key account management plays a vital role in nurturing long-term, profitable and mutually beneficial partnerships.
A great account manager can:
- Increase information sharing and transparency.
- Increase customer commitment and satisfaction.
- Improve loyalty and retention.
- Increase share of spend.
- Increase profit margin.
- Increase revenues.
- Increase advocacy.
But how do you become great and make the most of these opportunities?
What You’ll Learn
- The twenty qualities of successful key account managers.
- How to increase added value.
- How to improve knowledge and understanding of your clients’ business.
- How to get clarity on what your clients expect from their key account manager.
Download the companion presentation
Read the research paper that inspired the workshop